PRACTI-INJECTA PAD™ Injection Simulator:
- Students can practice:
- Intradermal, Subcutaneous, Intramuscular, Z-track, etc. injection techniques
- The safe way to practice injections
- Pad Color – Tan
- Thickness – 1-1/2 Inches Thick
- Measures – 2-1/2 Inch x 2-1/2 Inch
- Provides plenty of surface area for students to practice skin puncture resistance and tissue displacement
- Pad allows injections on both the top, and bottom
- Thickness provides the opportunity for practice with a variety of different needle lengths
- Students experience the “feeling” of aspiration tension/ vital when measuring I.M. injection techniques
- Helps students to overcome the fears associated with giving injections by building muscle memory and mastering injection techniques through personal practice
Practi-Injecta Pad Care Instructions:
1. DO NOT sterilize the injection area with any colored disinfectant as permanent staining will result.
2. Normal surface soil can be removed with mild soap and lukewarm water.
3. When injecting liquid, make sure to properly drain the pad overnight.
4. Always replace the Practi-Injecta Pad back in its storage box after use.
5. Store at room temperature, avoiding extreme heat or cold.
Water and normal saline may be injected into the Practi-Injecta Pad without damage. Prepare the pad by puncturing several holes with a large-gauge needle. Turn over the pad and place on a towel overnight to drain. Dry the Practi-Injecta Pad and store in its original storage box.
*For Simulation Practice ONLY*