Practi-Powder White™ Fructose:
- Contents – White Powder/ Fructose
- Size – 10mL Vial/ each vial contains a white powder that dissolves in either 0.9% NaCl (Sodium Chloride) or H2O (Water)
- For clinical training
- White powder to simulate multiple drug dosages for reconstitution
- The Practi-Powder vial label is designed to accurately reflect multiple antibiotic dosage strength preparations.
- Practice the Skills of Reconstitution:
- Read and interpret medication labels
- Sterile vial opening and handling
- Adding and mixing diluents
- Calculating and measuring multiple drug dosages
- Air displacement and dosage withdrawal
- Needle changes and syringe techniques
NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE. FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.